Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Still Here with a question

I am still here, still in RCIA, still committed to the Catholic faith and greatly looking foward to Easter Vigil. I have just be swamped with other "life" things right now and I haven't had time to blog much. I still have many things I want to write about but I have to prioritize right now and everything else is coming before blogging at the moment. I know I may lose the few readers I had, but if anyone is still reading, please be patient. I will be back soon. I do want to throw something out there though and perhaps a few people might respond... come on... you can do it.. just hit the "comment" link. It's really easy.

Would it be appropriate to send out an "announcement" of sorts in regard to my upcoming confirmation. Friends and family do know that I am converting, but I am not sure if they understand the true importance and significance of it. Any thoughts??

No comments: