Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Page Updates

Now that I have had some time this summer, I am working on some page updates and my personal website. I have added a few new links on my sidebar of blogs that I enjoy reading. I also found a new group called "Catholic Converts" that I joined. If you're a convert, or considering converting, you might want to check it out.

I am also going to try to post a little more often here, but I can't make any promises. I have a lot of plans for this summer, but I'm moving pretty slowly on some of them. I do hope that I can now go to some daily masses.

So check out the new links in my sidebar and hope your summer is going well!

2 comments:

Moonshadow said...

Annabel,

Oh, thank you so much for adding me. I have added you as well.

I really enjoy your sweet blog and wish you would post more often, but quality, quality, by all means.

Annabel said...

You are so welcome. I appreciate your prayers as I was going through RCIA and my confirmation. That was so very thoughtful of you. I will try to post more... and hopefully with some quality.