Monday, September 19, 2005

New Links

I updated the page on this blog with links to various Catholic sites on right. If you're visiting from COF and you're also new to the faith, you might find several helpful sites.

One that has been particularly helpful is the Guide to the Mass. It covers everything going on and it is easy to understand and follow. I printed it out to help me learn the responses within the mass and I had it down after a couple of weeks.

New Advent has a lot of great information and is a good starting point to learn things like how the pray the rosary, information on Saints, and genral questions about all things Catholic.

Though I have a while before my first confession, there are two sites you might find helpful which cover confession guidelines and a link to determine whether sins are considered mortal or venial.

I also have links to my home parish of St. Ann's.

No comments: