Friday, March 24, 2006

I am fascinated

I really have been reading the Bible and it's really interesting. Those stories that I vaguely knew are coming to life and some things are making sense. And other things still aren't making sense, but perhaps will put that into another post. I am up to about Genesis 26 or so.
I have two students that are performing a duo that is basically a farce of the Bible. Sure, it is a bit offensive, but it is also quite funny if you look at it in fun. Some of the things they perform in it actually are funnier and make sense because I've been reading, like the scene involving the Tower of Babel. They do the scene twice... once in English and again in Spanish and now I finally get the joke.
I don't have anything else to report today... just wanted to give you a quick update on my progress.

No comments: